1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Searches

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by FN2187, Aug 2, 2022.

1. Aug 2, 2022 at 8:38 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 [OP] Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
    Not sure which forum this belongs under, should probably be a sticky in all of them. For anyone who's asked a question and been told "search the forum, it's a wealth of knowledge", only to be disappointed, here's a secret. Use a search engine (this works with Google, would have to test with others) and just add (without quotes) "site 4runners.com" to do your research. For example, want to know what size tire you can fit on a 5th gen without modification? Go to Google and type in "what size tire can i fit stock 5th gen 4runner site 4runners.com" and start reading threads. Spoiler alert - it depends ;)

BearBio, Spydr5 and 7385 like this.
  2. Aug 3, 2022 at 4:24 AM
    Beachguy

Beachguy Normal turned up too loud

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Texas
    Vehicle:
    2021 SR5 Premium
    Thanks for the tip. One thing I found was that I had to take notice of how old the threads were. I searched dash cams and some threads were several years old. For something like tire size it won’t really matter but fresh information and perspective might be valuable too. Also new members add to our knowledge base as questions come up.

Products Discussed in

To Top