1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Recommendations for light bars

Discussion in '3rd Gen Builds (1996-2002)' started by Atomic Punk 70, Apr 8, 2020.

1. Apr 8, 2020 at 8:53 PM
    Atomic Punk 70

Atomic Punk 70 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Russ
    Vehicle:
    2001 Toyota 4runner sr5
    Tell me what you got for 54in top LED light bars, What kind you got? Is it working? What products to look at? What to stay away from? What ever information on this you have is good.

I know that I want it to be super bright (obviously) I just don't want it to be a system drainer. If the LED's could change colors that would be cool. I also really would prefer not to have to drill holes if I could avoid it and please be $200 or less

2. Apr 9, 2020 at 10:37 AM
    Marlin Crawler T-Revv

Marlin Crawler T-Revv Lead Sales Marlin Crawler

Member:
    First Name:
    Trevor
    Vehicle:
    1992 4Runner Crawler
    SAS, 5.29 gears, Tacoma Elockers front and rear, Marlin Crawler Dual Ultimate transfer cases, All- Pro leaf springs, 37" tires, chromoly axle shafts, Marlin Crawler R150F Transmission, Marlin Crawler front and rear bumpers, Marlin Crawler Sliders, Marlin Crawler Axle armor.
    That's asking a lot for $200 or less. Unfortunately with lighting, you really do get what you pay for. Good diodes arent cheap, and that is reflected in the cost. I would suggest Vision X. They have bright and good quality lights. They're not a cheap Chinese $200 light bar, but they're not as expensive as Rigid or Baja Designs.

Atomic Punk 70[OP] likes this.
To Top