1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Quick initial review of Ironman 4x4 NitroGas Stage 4 lift

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by himileage, Dec 6, 2022.

1. Dec 6, 2022 at 12:57 PM
    himileage

himileage [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2010 4Runner SR5 2wd & 2013 4Runner SR5 4WD
    I just want to say I'm not a professional installer or have any affiliation with Ironman 4x4.

I did the install myself in the garage with a buddy lending a hand when needed. I installed the NitroGas Stage 4 on my 2013 4Runner with 114k. That package includes: NitroGas front coil overs and rear shocks, UCA's, adjustable Panhard bar, adjustable lower trailing arms, and adjustable rear sway bar end links. I did buy their front sway bar relocation brackets and some new extended length rear brake lines. The stock suspension was worn out and I figured it was time for an upgrade. The install went pretty easily with the fronts. It definitely helps to have a friend with the removal of the UCA bolts as well as reinstalling them. The rear is a little tough to get enough room to put the new coils in but with a helping hand it is achievable. The ride is night and day difference from the old stock suspension. Everything is better and the ride is not harsh at all. I was able to get it aligned without any issues and the overall build quality of the parts is quite good. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase and now I need bigger tires, lol.

nimby likes this.
  2. Nov 30, 2023 at 6:58 AM
    4runnerboxer

4runnerboxer New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2023 trd off road premium
    What set up, springs did you use? Any negative rake (front higher than rear)?

3. Nov 30, 2023 at 11:17 AM
    hossler1788

hossler1788 Turtle

Member:
    First Name:
    Joshua
    Central Pa
    Vehicle:
    2020 4runner
    To make fitting the rear coil springs easier, put the factory bottle jack between the axle and the frame. That's how I made it easier on myself.

himileage[QUOTED][OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top