1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Prospeed roof rack

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by CHIEF_BLK_NIPS, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Jan 15, 2023 at 8:26 AM
    CHIEF_BLK_NIPS

CHIEF_BLK_NIPS [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Steve
    New Jersey
    Vehicle:
    2023 Ice Cap white off road premium 4runner
    Afe momentum cold air intake, fuel shock 17x9 matte bronze wheels with 265-70-17 Cooper discovery AT, xpel ceramic tint double layered on the whole truck plus the windshield is done in 70%. ARK mudflap delete kit, Meso dual color dome lights, solidified rear compartment cover. Molle sunvisor panels, J&L oil catch can TRD pro black valance and grille. Black mirror caps, Camping mod for rear glass, Switch Pros SP9100, Cali Raised ditch light mounts with LASfit LED cubes. Under hood LED light MOD, Compustar drone remote start
    Just putting this out for opinions prior to pulling the trigger. I am very interested in the prospeed roof rack for my 23 4runner. I can’t seem to find any good info on them. YouTube only has one video of a guy installing it. But no long term reviews of it. I really like the look of this rack and the price I feel is reasonable. Can anyone chime in on the quality of these racks. I’ll post the link to in below. Thanks in advance.

https://prospeedrack.com/products/2010-2021-toyota-4runner-prospeed-rack

Products Discussed in

To Top