1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Pet/Cargo Barrier - Ideas

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by BobbyB, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Jul 14, 2022 at 10:18 AM
    BobbyB

BobbyB [OP] Where the road ends, Fun begins!

Member:
    First Name:
    Bob
    Marietta, GA
    Vehicle:
    2021 White TRD Off Road
    SSO Slimline Bumper Warn Evo 10s winch Bilstein 5100 shocks Dobinson Springs (front and rear) JBA Upper Control Arms Baja Designs Squadron Pro Combo lights Diode Dynamics SS3 Pro Foglights RCI skids (engine, trans, Txfr and gas tank) CaliRaised sliders UpTop Overland Bravo Rack Auxbeam 6 switch panel Frac Harness with front camera Custom rear diff breather on firewall
    Before owning my 2021 T4R, I had a Subaru Forester that had a wire frame pet barrier behind the rear seats that prevented my dog from climbing into the passenger space. The one in my Subaru was from TravAll and was a quality item.

I'm looking to install something similar in my T4R to keep my dog in the back but also to prevent cargo that gets stacked higher than the rear seat backs from coming into the passenger compartment. TravAll makes a version for the T4R (currently out of stock) that might do the job. You can see it here: https://www.travall.com/travall-guard-1576/pet-barrier/luggage-barrier/toyota-4runner/.html

Before I go this route, I wanted to see how other's solved the issue of keeping pets/cargo in the back of the vehicle. So, please share any ideas...

Cheers,
    Bob

Products Discussed in

To Top