1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Offroad Premium Pricing Question...

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by Hoss_Ballsnapper, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Apr 15, 2018 at 11:25 AM
    Hoss_Ballsnapper

Hoss_Ballsnapper [OP] New Member

Member:
    Okay so I am getting closer to sealing the deal on my first 4Runner. I have some negotiating questions for all of you...

Local dealership has pretty much what I want in stock (I say pretty much because it comes with the rear cargo sliding tray which I really don't want, and the paint film, and the phone cable charge package -- none of which I really want either BUT it does have the correct color I am looking for as well as KDSS and a moonroof).

They are listing it at $44,136.00 MSRP.
    The salesman immediately knocked $4500.00 off and told me $39,050.00

Where would you start as a counter-offer?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  2. Apr 17, 2018 at 6:47 PM
    PCRIDE4RUNNER

PCRIDE4RUNNER New Member

Member:
    SUPER DUPER
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR
    Seems to be a good price since mine was sticker price 41k but I have the moonroof, predator steps, fitted Matt’s. ($1400)

They probably just want it gone.

I would reconsider the rear slider, I dont think it’s a great idea, takes up 3-4” vertical space just to slide stuff 12”. You going to be sliding ? If you plan to mount a cargo box or box with drawers I wouldn’t want it.

From your price it seems that moonroof ($850) and KDSS ($1500) ? Will be at 41~42k in no time.

I found a used 2018 with the KDSS for about 38K, can remember what other options is had but the miles were around 15K.

I’d keep looking for exactly what you want. There are plenty out there. They seem to come in waves, I saw 4 TRD Pros a couple weeks ago st the dealer ready to go for $46K-48k

They tried to up sell me the paint protection clear bra for $850

3. Apr 18, 2018 at 2:57 PM
    Grifter

Grifter New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    California
    Vehicle:
    2017 4Runner TRD Off Road
    Icon Stage6 - Method Wheels - KO2's
    39k isnt a bad price. I paid about the same as PCRIDE4RUNNER for an OR Premium w/ moonroof, kdss, weathertech mats. But I also agree that you should wait until you find exactly what you are looking for. I'd be surprised if they lower that price much more anyway. Dealers around me won't budge on OR's or PRO's.

4. Apr 19, 2018 at 8:16 AM
    JosephMehta

JosephMehta New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    Zombocalypse
    Shrockworks Front Bumper, CBI Rear Swing Away with dual Jerry Cans and full size spare, Full Shrockworks Armor, Warn 9.5 Synthetic, PIAA Lighting on roof rack and front bumper, Rear lighting wired to vehicle's reverse gear, Dobisons dual slide out rear bay storage with sliding top and refrigerator tie-downs, Limb Risers, Gobi Rack w/mounted Powertank, Fire Extinguisher, Jack, Axe, and Shovel, 33" Nitto Grapplers (295/70/17), Body Mount Chop, Icon Stage 7 Billet w/S2 Stage 3 Secondary adjustable front suspension, 3.5 inch Icon Stage 7 Billet with Billet Upper and Lower Links, Icon Bump Stop, 3.0 inch Icon Overland Rear Coils, ARB Front and Rear Air Locker with ARB Differential Breather (relocated to engine bay), ARB Twin Compressor mounted in engine bay, 360 degree, 4-camera system with DVR with monitor mounted on the dash, Dual Rear Headrest Monitors w/DVD and gaming capability Future mods in 2019: Magnusson Supercharger w/Catback system and possibly an roof mounted, solar heated shower and water storage
    Buy it. It's a good price.

Products Discussed in

To Top