1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Off-road land in Utah may be already lost forever!

Discussion in 'Off-Roading & Trails' started by GrantA, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Mar 22, 2023 at 4:32 PM
    GrantA

GrantA [OP] Enjoying God’s creation

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Fully locked 2020 SR5 Premium
    - GOBI roof rack and ladder - Westcott Design Rock sliders - M.O.R.E. Underbody Skid plates - Dual ARB air compressor & ARB single compressor - LED interior lighting - Ironman 2.0 meter awning and enclosure - Ironman winch with factor55 hook - Ironman foam cell pro suspension - Ironman recovery snatch rope - Ironman recovery traction boards - lilbscustomfab Hybrid Front Bumper - lilbscustomfab BMC - RRW RR7-H Hybrid Beadlock wheels - Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75/17 M/T - 4.88 gears - ARB front air locker - ARB rear air locker - Hi-lift jack & mount - Sony aftermarket speakers - LASFIT External LED Light Conversion - Center console organizer - Glovebox organizer - ICS phone Mount holder - C4 rear bumper with dual swing arms - C4 gas skid plate - C4 rear diff skid plates
    To those who are unfamiliar with this project…

The project name is: Red Cliffs Warner Valley Land Exchange

They are looking at taking land that is heavily used by off-roaders and turning it into a housing development (not all of it but a portion of it). It will not be able to be used by those who travel all over the U.S. and outside the U.S. to enjoy these amazing trails. I know some say… well it is only 1000 acres. But each time the land is taken away it is less land that the people get to enjoy. If you live back east you know what I am saying with everyone having private land and not everyone can enjoy it and the little land we can Offroad on is hours away.

Please visit this link for more information:
    https://eplanning.blm.gov/eplanning-ui/project/2022389/510

you can email them here:
    blm_ut_sgfo_comments@blm.gov

don’t let the off-road community get any smaller and let’s protect this land that.

Han4Run likes this.
  2. Mar 22, 2023 at 5:24 PM
    RubiRunner

RubiRunner New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2022 SR5 Premium
    Good shout out. I saw this on Matt's Off-road Recovery YouTube channel yesterday and emailed them. Frustrating to see representatives cave to developers. Hopefully they can stop it and we can continue to enjoy Gods Creation. Just takes a couple minutes to send.

Good afternoon, I am writing in concern to your meeting with local developers to implore you to reconsider this land swap for luxury housing. This land is vital to the local, national and international community not only for the tax revenue it provides the city and peoples but for the enjoyment of all. Be it camping, site seeing and off road vehicle use. BLM is for the benefit of all not just a select few.

Please reconsider.

Thank you

Cheers

Han4Run likes this.
  3. Mar 22, 2023 at 5:59 PM
    RubiRunner

RubiRunner New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2022 SR5 Premium
    Well I would have like to have really opened up on them. Didnt have a lot of time but wanted to get something sent off. Watching this video now.

https://youtu.be/mVpteyD4fc4 " Diggin With Don youtube channel ". They are at the township building.

Han4Run and GrantA[OP] like this.
  4. Mar 24, 2023 at 12:03 PM
    importman

importman The mountains are calling and I must go...

Member:
    First Name:
    Danny
    Carolinas
    Vehicle:
    05 Silver SR5 V6 4X4
    Blacked out, Ironman 3" Nitro Gas Suspension lift, JBA High Caster upper control arms, Differential drop and sway bar relocate, Upgraded to Sport Front Cardone Calipers with Brembo Rotors and Akebono Pads, Added Spoiler, Sony XAV-AX100 with Apple Carplay, USB Jack, Backup Camera, Black TRD Pro Wheels with General Grabber ATX 265/70/17, Rear differential vent extension, Auto Dimming Mirror with Compass and Homelink, Map Light Mod, Tekonsha 90160 Trailer Brake Controller, Recoil SL1708 Sub, Sealight LED Headlamps, K&N drop in air filter, Weathertech floor mats, Homemade rear storage compartment with built in pull out table.
    I emailed. I live in the east but have long range plans to go out there and do some light off-roading one day. After binge watching MORR I've fallen in love with that area. I hope Matt can use his considerable influence to help with this if nothing more than reaching a huge amount of people who can also voice their concerns.

5. Mar 24, 2023 at 12:22 PM
    Dillusion

Dillusion New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    KYle
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR
    Welcome to Hawaii

Products Discussed in

To Top