1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Need help with Limited options

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by MandeAGoGo, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Sep 6, 2020 at 4:51 PM
    MandeAGoGo

MandeAGoGo [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mande
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner Limited
    I'm new to the 4Runners (came from Jeeps). Bought my '20 Limited a few months back and I can't seem to get a good answer on what my options are. I ordered the Bilstein 5100 for a 2.5, 1.5 spacer rear lift and BFG 275 KO2s to keep on the stock 20in wheels. Will this work? The shop I bought through hasn't indicated this will be an issue, but they didn't ask me any questions when I ordered either. Every other set up like this I've seen is not on a Limited. Any help is appreciated!

2. Sep 6, 2020 at 5:17 PM
    erfer1

erfer1 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    SW NM
    Vehicle:
    2019 Limited
    I have a 19 limited and was looking at the 5100s. The biggest question for me is I'm waiting until my warranties up before I rip out the xreas 'cuz I don't want any warranty issues. I have a limited selection of shops where I'm at and they're all an hour or more away, so I'm going to err on the side of safety. From everything I've read it looks like that's a pretty safe bet. I think the most important thing is that the shop is confident that they know what they're doing when they remove the xreas. I'm sure you've probably seen posts about leveling versus a back to front rake to the vehicle, so there is that. There are a couple of folks on the forums who've done some limited builds and hopefully some of them will chime in soon as well. Coming from Disco's I generally prefer springs for lift as opposed to spacers, so I can't help much in that respect.

Products Discussed in

To Top