1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

N-Fab Step Bar Issue

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by Vito Corleone, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Oct 7, 2020 at 7:58 AM
    Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone [OP] New Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2022 4Runner ORP
    Current Mods: 3/2 Lift Kit w/Billstein 5100’s SPC Front Upper Control Arms 285/70/17 Michelin Defender LTX TRD Pro Wheels TRD Pro Grill 20% Tint on Windows & Sunroof Pedal Commander Cold Air Kit LED Front Turn Signals Brite-Box Anytime Foglight Kit “Tail as Turn” Rear Turn Signal Kit LED Reverse Lights LED Tag Lights LED Puddle Light Pods Sequential Turn Signals N-Fab 3” Step Bars Future Mods: In-Car Camera System Rear Molle Panel Storage System Magnuson Supercharger (when available)
    I purchased a set of N-Fab step bars for my 2020 ORP back in July. I took delivery of the vehicle last week, therefore, I did not open the box until Sunday when I went to install them. One of the plastic end caps was mangled and warped. I have to give props to N-Fab for their customer service. I contacted them on Monday about the issue. They asked me to send them pictures and they would take care of it. I sent them pictures as they requested and within 10 minutes, I had a tracking number for a replacement end cap.

Elfer1 likes this.
  2. Nov 26, 2020 at 9:53 AM
    Elfer1

Elfer1 New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Vehicle:
    2020 Venture - Blue
    Stock so far...
    What’s the install entail? Any figment issues?

3. Nov 26, 2020 at 5:05 PM
    Vito Corleone

Vito Corleone [OP] New Member

Member:
    Georgia
    Vehicle:
    2022 4Runner ORP
    Current Mods: 3/2 Lift Kit w/Billstein 5100’s SPC Front Upper Control Arms 285/70/17 Michelin Defender LTX TRD Pro Wheels TRD Pro Grill 20% Tint on Windows & Sunroof Pedal Commander Cold Air Kit LED Front Turn Signals Brite-Box Anytime Foglight Kit “Tail as Turn” Rear Turn Signal Kit LED Reverse Lights LED Tag Lights LED Puddle Light Pods Sequential Turn Signals N-Fab 3” Step Bars Future Mods: In-Car Camera System Rear Molle Panel Storage System Magnuson Supercharger (when available)
    The install was simple. I was able to install them in less than 30 minutes. The tools that are needed are just a ratchet and socket. I think 13 mm but I cannot remember for sure.

I laid under the vehicle with the bar tearing on my chest. I held it up in the center with one hand while starting the bolts with the other. Once I had the bolts started. I used the ratchet to tighten everything down.

I am not a do it yourself kind of person and it was simple for even me. If I can do it, anyone can.

Products Discussed in

To Top