1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Local Business needs YOUR HELP! (Live near by? GET FREE STUFF!)

Discussion in 'California' started by Ecoological, Sep 13, 2022.

1. Sep 13, 2022 at 10:31 AM
    Ecoological

Ecoological [OP] New Member Vendor

Member:
    Grille Insert Overlay
    Hi everyone! My name is Matt and I work for Ecoological. Maybe you've heard of us! We manufacture and sell aftermarket overlays for truck bumpers (and of course the 4Runner!) and we need some help from locals of Rocklin, Sacramento, Grass Valley and the surrounding areas!

We're looking for a 4Runner to film an install video with. You'll receive our part FOR FREE plus the FREE installation. These are plastic overlays that apply directly over the existing grille garnish. Depending on where you are located, we can meet at our Rocklin Manufacturing Facility or our TruckModderz facility in Auburn,

We'll film and take photos of your vehicle with the overlay on it. Should you not want the overlays, we will happily give you a $25 gas gift card for your time!
    We know for sure the part will fit on the SR5, but we're unsure if it will fit on another submodel. I provided a photo of the parts. The piece we're concerned with MOST is the larger piece. If this shape is on YOUR 4Runner, then you have the 4Runner we are looking for!

grill.jpg

TIA and Stay Safe, everyone!

2. Nov 5, 2023 at 11:28 PM
    ricopenthouse

ricopenthouse New Member

Member:
    Thanks for sharing this opportunity with the local community!

3. Nov 5, 2023 at 11:36 PM
    smithkanye

smithkanye New Member

Member:
    Kudos to you and Ecoological for reaching out to the local community for assistance! It's always great to see businesses engaging with their neighbors.Speaking of business, I've been giving some serious thought to opening a fitness studio franchise lately. It's a field I'm passionate about, and I'm eager to explore the possibilities. If you have any insights, advice, or perhaps resources. I found one resource where you can Get More Information about franchise opportunities. Still, I'd greatly appreciate more insights. Starting a business venture like this is a significant step, and hearing from someone like you who's involved in the business world would be invaluable.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2023

Products Discussed in

To Top