1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

LC7i Line output converter- use stock radio to add amplifiers $120

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024)' started by lostenergy, May 21, 2020.

1. May 21, 2020 at 12:57 PM
    lostenergy

lostenergy [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off Road Premium
    Bilstein 5100 shocks Dobinsons C59-314 front coils Total Chaos upper control arms Cornfed 1.5" spacer rear Icon Rebound rims Infinity speakers in all doors 12" JL sub Kustom 54 headlights Morimoto LED Fog Lights Bedliner Valences
    I bought one of these to install in my 4runner and they sent me two so I'm selling the extra. Never taken out of the box! I installed one of these in my 2018 4runner with an amp for the doors and amp for sub. I still have all the functions from the stock radio, fader left to right, front to rear. The EQ settings, Low-Mid-High all work using stock radio display. I put this converter under the passenger seat and a 4channel amp under the driver seat. Upgrading all the speakers was a huge difference!
    Located in Houston but willing to ship, message me and we'll work out the details.

https://www.crutchfield.com/S-8xynd...MIooyp69rF6QIVEPDACh3LQQuWEAQYASABEgLKRfD_BwE

LC7i.jpg

2. Jan 19, 2023 at 7:46 PM
    rrb1981

rrb1981 New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 Silver Metallic Toyota 4Runner ORP
    How is this performing for you? I am in the process of upgrading my audio and just now realizing that adding an amp is not as easy as I had initially thought.

Products Discussed in

To Top