1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

HEADSTRONG OFF-ROAD PARTS GROUP BUY

Discussion in 'Deals & Group Buys' started by HeadStrong Off-Road, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Sep 14, 2020 at 10:38 AM
    HeadStrong Off-Road

HeadStrong Off-Road [OP] New Member Vendor

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 4Runner SR5
    ARB rear locker Elka 2.5 coilovers/rear shocks w/compression adjusters HS prototype 1.5" rear lift coils Mobtown Skids
    HeadStrong Off-Road Inventory Reduction Event

We are working through our overstock items in order to make room for incoming orders.

SALE ENDS FRIDAY 9/18/2020 AT 5 PM PACIFIC STANDARD TIME

SALE RULES: PLEASE READ (IF YOU ASK A QUESTION THAT IS COVERED BELOW YOUR MESSAGE WILL NOT BE RESPONDED TO)

• Do not publish or repost pricing
    • With these prices we are NOT providing assistance on product selections, lift heights, tire clearance, pro/cons, or ins/outs of each item. Pretend we are Amazon.
    • Please read product descriptions provided and verify the part numbers (VIA MANUFACTURERS WEBSITE DIRECTLY) for accuracy prior to placing an order.
    • These are first come first served. Meaning the first person to pay gets the parts. If you ask about it and don’t pull the trigger the parts may sell out in the meantime.
    • Once the order is paid for there are no cancellations, changes, returns, and refunds. Basically, know what you want before placing the order.
    • These prices are not good on orders placed before this sale
    • If you place your order and don’t ask for the sale price that is on you and refunds will not be given
    • All prices include free shipping to the lower 48 States. We are not shipping these parts outside of this area so please refrain from asking for a quote.
    • These prices are as is. No more discounts on top of them. If you find the price lower somewhere else then please go there for the product.
    • All parts are in stock and will ship around 2-5 business days depending on the volume of orders.
    • We will not bundle or create kits. If you see multiple items that you want then that is great but no added discounts will be given.
    • Price do not include sales tax if located in CA or WA
    • Please don't just ask "is this part on sale" or "is that part on sale" just as for the list and review the information provided.
    IF IT IS NOT ON THE LIST IT IS NOT ON SALE SO PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Pricing Categories are:

1995-Current Toyota Tacoma

2003-Current Toyota 4Runner

2007-Current Toyota Tundra

Non-Vehicle Specific

Other Vehicle Models (FORD, DODGE, FJ CRUISER, NISSAN)

Please PM me with which categories you are interested in along with your best email address and I will email you the list. If you see something you like either PM me or email me (not both) and I can set you up with the parts.

SORRY IF THE ABOVE RULES SEEM DIRECT. WE ARE JUST TRYING TO ELIMINATE ISSUES AND TRILLIONS OF QUESTIONS :cheers:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Sep 14, 2020 at 10:50 AM
    Dillusion

Dillusion New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    KYle
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR
    Well Hawaii getting it up the ass again. Let me know if you change your mind on sending down here I might be interested.

3. Sep 14, 2020 at 10:55 AM
    HeadStrong Off-Road

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 4Runner SR5
    ARB rear locker Elka 2.5 coilovers/rear shocks w/compression adjusters HS prototype 1.5" rear lift coils Mobtown Skids
    Sorry its totally not against Hawaii or Alaska or anywhere else it is just really time consuming providing manual quotes.

4. Sep 14, 2020 at 11:00 AM
    Dillusion

Dillusion New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    KYle
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD OR
    You could just give us free shipping too.

I won't grumble.

:)

5. Sep 14, 2020 at 11:02 AM
    HeadStrong Off-Road

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 4Runner SR5
    LOL that would be awesome. Too bad UPS doesn't give us free shipping so we can give it to everyone :)

6. Sep 15, 2020 at 10:43 AM
    HeadStrong Off-Road

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2019 4Runner SR5
To Top