1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Green Ridge State Forrest (MD)

Discussion in 'North East U.S.' started by runner4it, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sep 22, 2020 at 4:09 AM
    runner4it

runner4it [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Alex
    Vehicle:
    2020 4Runner ORP
    A buddy and I were looking to head out there this weekend to hit the light trails and scout out some potential camping areas for future trips. There are a lot of videos of people doing the trip, but I'm not seeing a lot in terms of maps. Anyone have experience there that could provide any information?

2. Aug 1, 2023 at 4:41 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
    Sorry to see nobody answered this thread! It's a bit late but I'm going to head out there again Friday to scout out different campsites.

I've camped there a few times and have always camped on Carroll Rd area near the lookout. I downloaded their map from the state website and just got GAIA maps so I can set some way points and explore new areas.

When the park started getting really crowded due to covid, I did drive past almost everything except sites 1-22, sites in the low 80s, low 50s, and don't think I drove past 100 since it's so far out.

If anyone has trails or favorite campsites they want to throw out I'm all ears. Just recently learned about the Town Creek water crossings at the southwest edge of the park. Looks like a lot of good areas to explore

3. Aug 4, 2023 at 4:45 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
To Top