1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: 2006 Tacoma SR5 4cyl standard cab MT 4WD

Discussion in 'Marketplace - Other' started by MeefZah, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Aug 8, 2019 at 11:11 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] ---

Member:
    Lexington, Ohio
    SOLD

2006 Toyota Tacoma SR5, rare standard cab with bucket seats and center console, 4 cyl 2.7 L, manual 5 speed transmission, 4WD, rear slider, Softopper canopy, Bilstein TRD Off Road suspension off a '14 TRD OR, 1" level to front (with coils, not a spacer), Caliraised 18W LED fog lights, brand new brakes and rotors, 265 Goodyear Wrangler AT tires and correctly sized AT spare tire on a matching 5 spoke steel rim, 2" hitch (no trailer wiring though).

All recall / TSB items have been corrected: new frame in 2017, new leaf springs in 2017.

SUPER NICE TRUCK. Runs great, looks awesome, everything works except the TPMS, and the AC blows kinda warm.

Only issues are there is some staining to the passenger seat and passenger side carpet from a can of red paint falling over, but it's minor and old and faded and more light pink than anything now; and this was originally a midwest truck so there is minor rust to the undercarriage, but it's better than any midwest truck I've ever seen since it lives in California now.

116,900 miles - increasing as I still drive it.

2 way radio shown in pics was removed and there is a small hole in the lower console pocket from it. Softopper also has a rear panel included, it just is off in the pics.

Clear California title and tags good through April 2020.

Yes I will sell the Topper separate, it is $500 and you come and get it, no delivery.

Eureka Calif... $9500 OBO or $9000 w/out Topper... and it won't last...

Oh yeah selling because I just got a 2014 TX Baja...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  2. Aug 9, 2019 at 8:38 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] ---