1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Front Door Removal

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by CollOfTheWild, Jan 4, 2022.

1. Jan 4, 2022 at 9:28 PM
    CollOfTheWild

CollOfTheWild [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2008 4Runner Sport
    Bull Bar w/Spotlights HID Conversion Audio System 3000w Inverter
    Hey Guys!

I just bought a 2008 4Runner from a buddy's dad, 140k but meticulously maintained.

I've had it about a month and unfortunately slid off the road during a snowstorm and banged it up a bit.

The truck will be fine with a few repairs because luckily 95% of the damage is to the front passenger side door.

I used to work at an auto electronics shop and I do all my own maintenance on my vehicles, but I don't do much body work so I've never replaced a whole door assembly before.

I'm guessing it will be a few bolts for the hinges and the door stopper, and a few connecters to unplug and pull out of the door through a grommet. But I was hoping someone on here has replaced a door on a 4th gen before and could give a brief list of things to unbolt and connectors to unplug, any pictures would be great too.

Sorry if there is already a thread for this, I searched for one but haven't been able to find anything.

Thanks in advance!

Products Discussed in

To Top