1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

From the fancy world of BMW's and Benz....to the kickASS world of 4R's

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by calix001, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Oct 12, 2018 at 2:42 PM
    calix001

calix001 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    4Runner RTD off-road Premium
    None.....yet!
    I know....that sounds like a 180....and it is. My family always owned Japanese cars and we were proud and happy with them. You could stop by my parent's house and you will always find my two older brothers messing with his 85 2-D Nissan Sentra.....but when it was the time to get my own....I went for Europeans because .....let's face it....most of them look cool and you know .... marketing works.

I have no complains about either brand but I always felt out of place.....also my brother always said "I taught you better" so....Here I am....my first 4R and I am loving every moment of it. I probably used 1/3 of all the fancy tech that the BMW & Benz has....This 4R has the right amount of tech and it is very simple to use. The whole off-road was the main call for me since I like the outdoors.

Anyway, I am super excited about my new rig, the endless possibility on and off-road and modifying the F....out of it to make it mine.....just like the trapper keeper I got in middle-school (Class 96)....so I will start putting pictures of the rig soon.

P.S. With the 4R I am truly ready for that Zombie Apocalypse everyone keeps promising me.

P.S.S. - Where can I find the black badges?

2. Oct 12, 2018 at 3:51 PM
    SlvrSlug

SlvrSlug Slightly bent.

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Ramona Ca.
    Vehicle:
    2017 4-Runner SR-5 P. Kings, Built Right uca’s, Durabumps, RSG sliders
    2015 - 2016 SOUTHEAST TOYOTA 4RUNNER BLACK OVERLAY BUNDLE KIT 00016-89016 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F42IS20/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_ltsWBbF7T7G5X

calix001[QUOTED][OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top