1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FRAC Harness Price Reduction and OEM Style Switch Now Available

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by TundraTex, Jan 5, 2022.

1. Jan 5, 2022 at 6:30 AM
    TundraTex

TundraTex [OP] FRAC it!

Member:
    First Name:
    Lou
    Vehicle:
    2016 StormTrooper
    Happy New Year Everyone! We made it through 2021!

I wanted to let you know that the Front/Rear Anytime Camera (FRAC) Harness is now available with an optional OEM-Styled Camera Switch as pictured below. The switch price is $25 (or $20 if ordered with a Full FRAC Harness kit). I have a pretty good supply, but they are selling fast.

If you already have a FRAC Harness installed, this switch is backwards compatible with the previous camera switch wiring, so it's a pretty easy upgrade. The base FRAC Harness Kit price has also been reduced from $188.00 to $170.00 (plus shipping and applicable sales tax).

Small-Toyo-OEM-Switch.jpg

To celebrate this momentous event and to thank all of my previous and future forum customers, I am offering 4Runners.Com members free shipping on all paid orders from my website www.FRACharness.com now through the end of January.

Use Promo Code 4RUNNERS.COM at checkout to receive free shipping through the end of January 2022.

I gave the website a good makeover during the Christmas break. So there is now more downloadable information and it's easier than ever to complete your order and pay with most credit or debit cards. There are also some new products in work that should be available this Spring. We're pretty excited about that.

As always, I'm glad to answer any questions. Just PM me or reach out here on the forum.

- Lou

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
    OverRunner and SlvrSlug like this.

Products Discussed in

To Top