1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Eibach Pro Kit install

Discussion in 'Suspension' started by Crank_Mancastle, Nov 5, 2021.

1. Nov 5, 2021 at 10:46 AM
    Crank_Mancastle

Crank_Mancastle [OP] Professional Wanker

Member:
    Austin
    Vehicle:
    2016 Trail Premium
    Eibach Pro Truck kit Ironman Pro-forge UCS's Rocktrix RT110'S in bronze, 17x9 Toyo AT3'S 285/70/17
    So I did my pro-kit lift last weekend. I managed the install in my garage by myself in about 6 hours. If I would have had another set of hands I think it would have been a 3-4 hours to install. I had no real issues other than the spring compressor I bought - I had a rough time pulling it off the springs once compressed, the lip of the part that grabbed the coil was a little too big. But I managed. I also ended up putting a block of wood on the rear axle and using the stock bottle jack against the bump stop to push the axle down far enough to work the driver's side spring in.

I'm still breaking it in before I take it in for alignment, I'll know then if I need to go get UCR's but for now it looks and works good.

Ride is better than stock, no more nose dive on braking, and even handles a little better. I think I paid around $850 with tax shipped, ended up getting them off Amazon. Before and after pics, as well as after the wheels and tires. I went with Rocktrix RT110's in 17x9 with a -12 offset and Toyo AT3's, 285 70 17. 5 minutes worth of trimming the front bumper and pushing the liner forward and removing the mud guards and no issues rubbing.

It's a bad angle on the pictures, makes it look like there's still a slight rake but it's pretty much gone. I will say the passenger side sits slightly higher than the driver's side, but again I'm waiting for it to settle a bit before alignment to see if it straightens itself out.

Overall I'm very, very happy and would recommend it to anyone.

20211029_111007.jpg
    20211030_075656.jpg
    20211102_173129.jpg

nicko524, Kfish and uda4021 like this.
  2. Nov 5, 2021 at 10:49 AM
    JET4

JET4 New Member

Member:
    Southeast, Va.
    very nice, looks good

Products Discussed in

To Top