1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Best mall crawler front level

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by ForRun, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Jun 24, 2019 at 5:45 PM
    ForRun

ForRun [OP] 4Runner

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 orp
    Self proclaimed mall crawler here, crummy Chicago streets may qualify for off roading but no where legal for me to go unless I pay a mud park for a day.
    Anyway looking to lift/ level and want to know the absolute best "street" ride to buy for a 4runner. Past 3 trucks (ford) ran Fox 2 (they suck, your buying a label not suspension) Bilstien 6112's they were good but sadly not even close to the comfort and performance that Boss/ Halo lift coil overs that I had. Mind you all three trucks the same(different year) f150's, tested on same roads and same pothole, railroad tracks etc.
    Yes I've read threads till my eyes bleed and can't find the answer. Everyone says stock is the best riding but we all know a puck level is gonna ride like crap. Bilstien, Fox, Eibach, king, icon, Toytec all say they ride the best:notsure:
    So what's the best comfort ride for zipping around chicago potholes and even new highways! Thanks

Products Discussed in

To Top