1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Anyone have issues with 4Runnerlifestyle.com?

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Ikooters, Apr 6, 2023.

1. Apr 15, 2023 at 1:37 PM
    asanner

asanner New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2022 4Runner ORP
    Got the pro grille from them, had some fitment issues and they sent me another one no questions asked. Great communication.

2. Sep 14, 2023 at 5:36 AM
    Kdockx

Kdockx New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kelley
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD PRO
    Lift, Rock sliders, Tires Ceramic
    IMG_0707.png The 4Runner Lifestyle Company should be reported to the BBB! They sell products that they do not have in stock and then when you right an email complaining where it is they MAGICALLY CREATE A LABEL and that LABEL IS SITTING there at their location for 4 days not even shipped! its complete Bulls**t!
    They have my money and they will not refund it stating it’s far along I the Process and they wil refund when I get it! Are you kiddo me?
    Such a scam…I’m reporting to BBB and everyone on this page should as well!

Layne and 4RunTM like this.
  3. Sep 14, 2023 at 7:41 AM
    Nubes

Nubes Toyota Addict

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2023 ORP
    I ordered their valences and one had an issue due to shipping and they shipped me a replacement (after sending them some pictures) at no cost to me once they got some back in stock. Not sure if OP got his rack, but seems like most people are happy with them. As far as the label creation process goes, it's probably automated and runs in batches as orders come in.

4. Sep 14, 2023 at 10:52 AM
    5thToy

5thToy New Member

Member:
    Northern Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2019 SR5P
    Yeah, their orders often sit at the "label created" stage for a few days but they show up. I don't think that's a reason to report them to the BBB and I wouldn't do that because of something someone else (especially a first time poster) reportedly experienced in an attempt to bandwagon cancel a company.

5. Sep 14, 2023 at 11:01 AM
    nimby

nimby in the drink

Member:
    First Name:
    Jake
    California
    Vehicle:
    2018 SR5P
  6. Sep 14, 2023 at 5:15 PM
    Thacrow

Thacrow New Member

Member:
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2021 ORP
    Speed holes
    Let me try to remember all of them.........the rear valence was finally back in stock and I ordered it but they sent me the front Valence. When they finally got back to me they said sorry they don't have the rear.

I ordered a black out lettering kit for the rear. Some of the letters were wrong. I emailed them and never got a response.

One of the raptor lights I got wasn't sealed well so gets water / condensation.

I thought there was something else I'm forgetting. Going forward I'm trying to avoid them.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2023
    Layne likes this.
  7. Sep 14, 2023 at 5:36 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
    I ordered a couple of things two weeks ago and still haven't gotten a shipping notice. I emailed earlier this week since the website says they usually ship in 3-5 business days and they said they were backed up with orders from labor day sale and it should ship this week. I'm still waiting on that email.

I've ordered stuff from companies before during their sales and this seems normal. They aren't Amazon and I can wait. Just hope that I receive what I ordered

8. Sep 18, 2023 at 9:09 AM
    BearBio

BearBio New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Greg
    Vehicle:
    2019, Dark Blue SR5
    Roof rack, side bars
    No problems but only 1 order and just small stuff.

9. Sep 18, 2023 at 12:24 PM
    Moonieee

Moonieee New Member

Member:
    They suck! I ordered some Sherpa mounts and they didn’t come. Eventually I contacted them only to discover they were a drop shipped item. Sherpa was sold out on one of the mounts. I contacted Sherpa directly and they never got my order from 4Runnerlivestyle. I had to cancel and request a refund and then order the awning mount and long fly rod Mount which Sherpa is making custom for me. I won’t ever order from a 2nd party seller again! Sherpas customer service is fantastic and I should have just stuck with them. Lesson learned!

Layne and Thatbassguy like this.
  10. Sep 23, 2023 at 5:59 PM
    FN2187

FN2187 Stormtrooper

Member:
    Earth
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD ORP w/ KDSS
    Victory 4x4 Blitz front bumper Smittybilt 10k Synthetic Gobi Stealth no-rise RCI sliders Rago panels and shelf, dash mount RCI Alu skids Dobinsons 2.5/1.5 285/70 Cooper Discoverer Rugged Trek SSO Hitch Mounted Swingout Anytime Front/Rear Camera
    Got my shipping notification finally, took about 3 weeks.

Excited for my rear mud flap delete guards (ARK) and hatch strap.

Add to my list of things I've purchased and haven't installed yet!

11. Sep 24, 2023 at 4:57 AM
    Gamma Ray

Gamma Ray Be excellent to each other

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2020 SR5 Barcelona Red
    Who cares? This never shows everything anyway.
    4Runner Lifestyle is the worst. They honey nutted in my Cheerios.

Meh, seriously, I never heard of them.

12. Sep 24, 2023 at 6:06 AM
    RusPro17

RusPro17 Back home again!!

Member:
    First Name:
    Don
    Pa.
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD Pro Solar Octane
    SCS wheels and Westcott lift
    I ordered a few things for my new 23 and had no issues receiving them.

13. Sep 24, 2023 at 6:45 AM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
  14. Sep 24, 2023 at 6:46 AM
    Thatbassguy

Thatbassguy New member? Really??

Member:
    First Name:
    James
    S/E Wisconsin
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRDORP, KDSS, MGM
    RSG sliders, Yakima offgrid basket, Pro-Comp wheels, SOS Streamline bumper and skids, Warn VR EVO10S winch + Ultimate Sidewinder, Bilstein 6112 + 5100 + rear lift coils, Rigid Dually SS ditch lights w/Caliraised brackets and OEM style dash switch
    I had to laugh at the comments blaming supply chain issues. The vendor said the item was in stock and then gave the customer a shipping date. What does that have to do with supply chain issues?

15. Sep 24, 2023 at 10:26 AM
    Steely123

Steely123 What's the new trend? I'll do it!

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 4runner SR5 premium
    Exactly. If they showed 1 left and then went to pull it and couldn't find it for whatever reason ( which seriously pissed me of when i was parts warehouse manager for stealerships) just give that information before giving a shipping date and let customer decide to move forward or cancel.

Not saying it's in stock, then come back and say it's for pre orders on incoming stock at some unknown date.

Thatbassguy[QUOTED] likes this.
  16. Sep 29, 2023 at 9:46 AM
    Bmxer06pa

Bmxer06pa New Member

Member:
    I've ordered quite a few things here recently, all of which I now regret. It's been almost a month and I have only received one of the 8 parts I ordered. If you want something in a reasonable amount of time DO NOT order from here!!!

Layne likes this.
  17. Dec 27, 2023 at 11:46 AM
    bjferri

bjferri New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    brian
    Vehicle:
    2024 4runner TRD Pro
    stock
    Placed an order on an item that states fast shipping. It's been 2 weeks and crickets. Emailed them a few times and, crickets. Today I disputed with Paypal, and disputed the charge with my CC company. My last email to them was to just cancel order. Lesson learned to Never do business with a business what doesn't have a Phone Number.

Layne likes this.
  18. Dec 27, 2023 at 10:05 PM
    Justkelvin

Justkelvin New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Robert
    Vehicle:
    2023 TRD off road premium
    Stock
    I ordered a sherpa rack a few days ago got the message 2 days later it was ready to ship . Checked today and it said the same After reading this I got a little nervous so I just checked and evidently it is in the possession of Fedex and on its way.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
  19. Dec 27, 2023 at 11:03 PM
    4RunTM

4RunTM New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    TM
    CA
    Vehicle:
    22' SR5P
    Most of their stuff seems cheap with a high price tag. I purchased a set of window visors and they looked and felt like a $29 eBay special.

Always by direct from the manufacturer (if possible).

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  20. Dec 28, 2023 at 4:55 AM
    laxman09

laxman09 Gassy Member

Member:
    Mahoning Valley, OHIO
    I bought some meso custom lights and laminx on Christmas. The made the label yesterday, but that's it.

21. Dec 28, 2023 at 11:35 AM
    Chillmatic

Chillmatic New Member

Member:
    I've ordered multiple things from them and their shipping timeframe seems a little too far out. I work in the distribution industry so I get hold ups and issues with orders but 2 weeks for some parts seems too far out for me. I have also returned items to them and it requires a few follow up emails to get the ball rolling and to have them email you a return label. There are not the best company if you ask me but they are also far from the bottom of the barrel. All the items I have ordered are semi decent quality even the apparel is pretty good.

22. Dec 28, 2023 at 6:36 PM
    Steely123

Steely123 What's the new trend? I'll do it!

Member:
    TX
    Vehicle:
    2018 4runner SR5 premium
    I ordered black Friday sale. The complaint i have is that no contact for a week, until i emailed them for shipping info. But got my things. So not as bad as some here. Hope it works out for everyone.

23. Dec 28, 2023 at 7:19 PM
    smatson

smatson New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Scott
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD PRO
    Westcott lift / Mickey Thompson Baja Boss AT’s / S&B CAI/ Sprint Booster / DDS3 Max PODS / TRD Exhaust
    I attempted to order from them but never got a reply so they lost my business to another reseller.

Instead of being upset I guess I should be grateful…!?!?!?

In today’s times you need to offer excellent customer service, better than the other guy pricing or have something nobody else has - strike “3” you’re out.

We have choices so don’t settle and let’s support those that deserve our time, money and don’t missrepresent.

Pentangler and RLTW like this.
  24. Dec 28, 2023 at 8:03 PM
    Fishhead74

Fishhead74 At Least I'm Enjoying the Ride

Member:
    Montana
    Vehicle:
    2020 Venture Nautical Blue/2023 TRD MGM
    Bought a couple things here as well and will no longer be doing anymore purchasing from them. Will be happy to see my refund if I get one. In order to get a refund from them you first have to send them pictures of the merch you want to return. They wouldn't take my word that it was unopened/unused, and required the photos. Also they state if directions are not specifically followed you will not get your refund at all.

25. Dec 28, 2023 at 8:21 PM
    RLTW

RLTW New Member

Member:
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Vehicle:
    '22 AG ORP
    This company is very deceptive and cannot recommend them fully knowing how they operate. No communication on orders until you write them an email to get update. Then they hurry up and make up a bogus shipping label because you tell them you will be canceling order if not shipped out by a specific date. Items continue to sit at unknown location for an extended period of time before item is ever shipped out!!

Buyer Beware!!

26. Jan 5, 2024 at 5:28 AM
    erkstr

erkstr New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Vehicle:
    2018 TRD Off Road Premium Midnight Black
    4Runnerlifestyle.com WORST EVER!
    I ordered some Ark Splash Guards and they never shipped.
    Told them to cancel the order and refund my card.
    They said they would "when they got the money back from the manufacturer".
    I paid them, not the manufacturer!
    Thirty five days later and still no refund. I'm not the only one.
    Saw some negative comments on YouTube.
    They're also getting popular on the Better Business Bureau site.
    I can find everything they have on a different site with better customer service.
    Got Diode Dynamic fog lights in two days off Amazon - cheaper too!
    Did anybody see the BS valance video on YouTube where they paint one black and
    show how easy it scratches with their finger nails?
    "That's why you should buy it from them".
    Duh! Note the scratches- no primer, no sanding, no prep before painting.
    I wonder why the paint didn't stick ;(.
    Yea! I'm !#@!!. I don't like thieves!

Last edited: Feb 10, 2024
    Han4Run likes this.
  27. Feb 12, 2024 at 4:50 AM
    weezol

weezol New Member

Member:
    From here on out I will tell everyone to avoid that place. They suck. I ordered a set of interior lights from them about a month ago. When I got them I found the lights were defective; the box wasn't damaged during shipping or anything, they just had some wiring issue.

I emailed 4runnerlifestyle.com asking if I could send them back to have them exchanged for another set. They replied asking for a video of the issue, so I sent them pictures and video of the problem. They thanked me for the video and said they would contact the manufacture.. After two days of nothing, I followed up and all they said was that they still haven't heard anything.

After another few days of silence, I emailed the manufacture myself. Within a couple of hours the manufacture handled the problem. The manufacture didn't ask for pictures or video or anything. They simply told me to do whatever I want with the defective light and that they would send me a brand new one free.

I highly recommend avoiding 4runnerlifestyle.com, they'll take your payment right away but if you have any issues with anything then you're SOL.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2024
  28. Feb 13, 2024 at 11:40 AM
    Layne

Layne New Member

Member:
    4Runner Lifestyle no thanks! I just received an email from this company advertising the very item I ordered : Considering Backwoods Aluminum Connector Skid Plate For 4Runner?
    Wild! After more than two months and 13+ emails, this company still hasn't sent the correct item. Which Ironicly is what they are trying to sell me via email! Be very , very careful what you buy from 4Runner Lifestyle as they will just send you whatever they feel like sending you and then not respond to emails (you can't call they don't have a published phone number) if you cannot contact a rep and the only way to communicate with a company is through email and they truly don't care that they have made a mistake and take no action to correct it, thats bad form. 4Runner Lifestyle Zero out of five stars , do not reccomend!!
    Read all the reviews from other sites about this company as what is posted on their site is probably all AI generated and false!

Old Tanker, RLTW and Han4Run like this.
  29. Feb 13, 2024 at 11:57 AM
    1SilverRunner

1SilverRunner My boy, blue

Member:
    Tejas
    Vehicle:
    22 TRD Off Road Premium
    Front Bumper: C4 Fabrication Low-Profile Bumper Warn Evo10-S Winch w/ Warn wireless adapter Extreme LED dual color light bar w/ Cali raised LED OEM style switch Bumper Cover Trimmed For Clearance Rear Bumper: 80% Off Road Rear Bash Bar Armor: RCI Skid plate package C4 Gas tank skid RCI Rear diff skid RCI Shock Skids RSG Angled/ Plated Sliders Total Chaos Cam Tab Gussets Total Chaos Spindle Gussets Suspension: Dobinsons IMS long travel kit (Front: IMS59-50574 w/ C59-352 Springs) (Rear: IMS59-50575 w/ C59-675v Springs) Apache Off Road UCAs Apache Off Road HD Rear Links (Upper and Lower) Apache Off Road Rear Sway Bar Links Dobinsons Track Bar Front Sway Bar Removed DuroBumps Rear Bump stops PerryParts Front Bump stops DRKDSS Track Bar Correction kit Dobinsons Diff Drop Wheels/ Tires: RRW 17x8.5 -12 RR6-H Wheels 285/75/17 Falken A/T4W 1.25" SpiderTrax Spacers BMC, Pinch Weld Folded. MinWin End Caps Storage Solutions: LFD Cross-Bars Aiden James Customs Gear Plate w/ Slide Out Tables *Backordered, coming soon Rado Designs Molle storage panels and top shelf Glove Box organizer Center Console organizer Performance: Scan Gauge II for Temp Monitoring Yota Shop Diff Breather Interior: Diode Dynamics LED Interior lighting (Warm white ftw) Meso Customs Hatch lights Meso Customs Door Handle Covers Ram ball mount for Garmin In-Touch Mini II FitCamX Dash Camera Scosche phone mount Weathertech floor matts Misc: Nano Ceramic Tint (Including windshield and sunroof) Midland MXT575 and Ghost Antenna Cali Raised 27W Ditch Lights OVS Nomadic 6.5' Awning AVS Low Profile Vent Visor AVS Bugflector II Diode Dynamic puddle lights LasFit Reverse lights LED license plate lights Ark Splash Guards Ark Mud Flap Deletes AJT Push-To-Start Button +Midland handheld GMRS radios, Baofeng UV-5R Ham radio, recovery gear, water purification system, lifeboat food rations, trauma kit, fire extinguisher and fire starting kit stay on board.
    I've always looked at their website the same way I look at drop shipping websites. If you need it in a hurry, you may have better luck somewhere else.

That said, I've ordered multiple things from them and I've never had a problem. Sounds like that is not the case for many people here.
    I believe most of the large items on their website say something about "item ships directly from manufacturer and lead times vary."
    It is pretty misleading for that same page to proclaim the item is "in stock"
    :smashpc:

Han4Run likes this.
  30. Feb 13, 2024 at 12:39 PM
    LuLu

LuLu New Member

Member:
    Utopia
    Vehicle:
    2022 TRD Sport
    OEM Crossbars OEM Hood Deflectors OEM Running Boards Tints
    Seems they don't produce anything. Resellers.
    You may want to try manufacturers directly for their listed products.
    They may not be big enough financially to absorb returns/replacements cost.

Just my 2c

Han4Run likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top