1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Almost back to normal?

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by Sandbuster, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Oct 3, 2021 at 9:21 AM
    Sandbuster

Sandbuster [OP] Breaking Wind

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central Florida
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Offroad
    Power Commander, LED lights upgrade, Eibach Pro Truck Series suspension upgrade (front & rear), Airbags (rear), dash integrated trailer brake control, Body Armor front bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch
    Last week I ordered a cross-bar bundle from LFD - they arrived this morning! At my age I'm hesitant ordering anything for fear I'll expire before the parts do...

2. Oct 3, 2021 at 4:09 PM
    trouble_shooting

trouble_shooting New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Trig
    Vehicle:
    2021 TRD Off-road
    I do my best to avoid long lead times. It’s mainly that if it’s too long, I am afraid I would loose interest in what I bought months prior.

Though you make a good point; time isn’t on my side anymore:(

Slopemaster likes this.
  3. Oct 3, 2021 at 4:15 PM
    kbp810

kbp810 rebmem wen

Member:
    Sounds like a bit of good luck!

I know the feeling - wife hit a deer in the jeep, been sitting untouched at the shop for a month already, still waiting on parts. Funny thing is, we'd ordered a steel front bumper for it, but it took about 60 days to arrive (just finally showed up on Friday)... theoretically, if that bumper had been installed, between it and the bull bar, there probably wouldn't have been any damage from it at all.

Been waiting 45 days and counting for doors and a heater for our side by side too, with an ETA now of late November (one of it's uses is taking my daughter to/from her bus stop; and it's already starting to get pretty cold in the mornings up here).

4. Oct 3, 2021 at 4:22 PM
    Sandbuster

Sandbuster [OP] Breaking Wind

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Central Florida
    Vehicle:
    2019 TRD Offroad
    Power Commander, LED lights upgrade, Eibach Pro Truck Series suspension upgrade (front & rear), Airbags (rear), dash integrated trailer brake control, Body Armor front bumper, Smittybilt 10K winch
    So far, in Florida, getting cold is not an issue :kona: but I feel your pain which I'm sure a lot of folks do. We just returned from one of the most popular restaurants in town and the "once always" great service was far from great due to new people being trained by "new people". We cut them slack though cause that's just the way the world is now that's why I posted on the unexpectedly quick arrival of the crossbar kit...

Products Discussed in

To Top