1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

After market full front bumper, but what to do with fenderwells etc.

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runners (2010-2024)' started by RFB, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Feb 13, 2022 at 5:34 PM
    RFB

RFB [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jailbreak
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd pro
    metaltech slider, front bumper 4 in lift UCA/LCA panhard
    I gotta question for ya'll how do you tidy up the fenderwells with a new front bumper like a metaltech fortress of hefty pre runner hoop. I did my winch bumper etc but metal tech leaves you hanging with no good solution on fenderwells or washer reservoir.

2. Feb 13, 2022 at 5:43 PM
    Jynarik

Jynarik I like boobies

Member:
    Austin Texas
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd pro voodoo
    Relocate washer res or buy a cover for it. What about fender wells?D5FF917F-C48A-43F1-86D9-01FD3998DEA8.jpg

DRobs, Toy4X4, Henry J and 1 other person like this.
  3. Feb 13, 2022 at 6:53 PM
    RFB

RFB [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jailbreak
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd pro
    any pics of inside fenderwell? or is it wide open? and Im trying to get rago to build more relocate tanks. dont know who else makes a washer relocate for 5th gen. Im a land cruiser guy so this little runners are new to me.

4. Feb 13, 2022 at 7:10 PM
    GrantA

GrantA Enjoying God’s creation

Member:
    North Carolina
    Vehicle:
    Fully locked 2020 SR5 Premium
    - GOBI roof rack and ladder - Westcott Design Rock sliders - M.O.R.E. Underbody Skid plates - Dual ARB air compressor & ARB single compressor - LED interior lighting - Ironman 2.0 meter awning and enclosure - Ironman winch with factor55 hook - Ironman foam cell pro suspension - Ironman recovery snatch rope - Ironman recovery traction boards - lilbscustomfab Hybrid Front Bumper - lilbscustomfab BMC - RRW RR7-H Hybrid Beadlock wheels - Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75/17 M/T - 4.88 gears - ARB front air locker - ARB rear air locker - Hi-lift jack & mount - Sony aftermarket speakers - LASFIT External LED Light Conversion - Center console organizer - Glovebox organizer - ICS phone Mount holder - C4 rear bumper with dual swing arms - C4 gas skid plate - C4 rear diff skid plates
    Yeah I agree. I am not a fan of the fluid hanging down and I don’t know which options are available for relocation. The things I did see would not work for me. Surely don’t need 1 Gallon wiper fluid as I go through that much in over year. But I have seen places that it is used frequently so I would love to get a smaller option or I might just cut the factory in 1/2 and plastic weld it back together.
    EA109134-4504-423B-99D7-852DD41AD204.jpg

RFB[OP] likes this.
  5. Feb 14, 2022 at 6:46 AM
    iamincrediboy

iamincrediboy New Member

Member:
    South FL
    Vehicle:
    2005 V8 4Runner Limited - Silver
    An option if you want Any number of folks just grab a half gallon Nalgene size bottle and fashion it up themselves and deal with the smaller capacity.

As for covering, what are you thinking? If some new fender well material to make yourself, then maybe this. Its what I use after pulling the fender liner covering my fogs for more wheel well space, but still wanting some protection.
    https://www.amazon.com/Neoprene-Rub...refix=rubber+sheet+wharehouse+,aps,248&sr=8-3

GrantA and RFB[OP] like this.
  6. Feb 14, 2022 at 7:01 AM
    RFB

RFB [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jailbreak
    Vehicle:
    2019 trd pro
    LOL, I have same exact roll of rubber from Amazon sitting right here. I was looking to get some pics of what people had done to make it look somewhat tidy. again new to 4runner's built and drove my land cruiser 80 series for last 7 years time to go a little newer and smaller. https://youtu.be/YU6T_Uwj_mM I spent half a day yesterday installing Rago molle panels, A Arm skids and center console rig and Hit up Rago asking to make more relocate tanks as they are sold out.

peter2772000 likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top