1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

'97 4Runner for sale Nice Build $8500

Discussion in '3rd Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (1996-2002)' started by Rowdyron86, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Mar 11, 2019 at 5:53 AM
    Rowdyron86

Rowdyron86 [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    97 4Runner Nice Build for sale $8500
    97 4runner 215k on the odometer. Was my daily driver but now its not getting the use it was intended for and it’s time for ‘George’ to find a new home. Carpet and headliner and seats have all been replaced and are new. (Corbeau seats). Locking hubs have been added, great pioneer stereo, all new suspension and parts , new WARN winch w/ remote, bumpers, roof rack, rack on back holds 2 gas cans and has a swing out tire carrier, just a really nice, clean, updated, good running truck. I have used AMSOIL from the radiator to the differential since I have had this truck, has new timing belt, runs like a champ. Had it all rekeyed so that one key takes care of doors, ignition and padlocks for the tire and Hi-Lift jack on the back. I am selling it bc I would like a pickup. I am looking for a Ford F150 or a Tacoma and for the right truck I would bring cash to make the deal happen. $8,500 is what I am asking for George. Also willing to trade on firearms.
    97 4runner

215k on the odometer. Was my daily driver but now its not getting the use it was intended for and it’s time for ‘George’ to find a new home. Carpet and headliner and seats have all been replaced and are new. (Corbeau seats). Locking hubs have been added, skid plate, great pioneer stereo, all new suspension and parts , new WARN winch w/ remote, bumpers, roof rack, rack on back holds 2 gas cans and has a swing out tire carrier, just a really nice, clean, updated, good running truck. I have used AMSOIL from the radiator to the differential since I have had this truck, has new timing belt, runs like a champ. Had it all rekeyed so that one key takes care of doors, ignition and padlocks for the tire and Hi-Lift jack on the back. I am selling it bc I would like a pickup. I am looking for a Ford F150 or a Tacoma and for the right truck I would bring cash to make the deal happen. $8,500 is what I am asking for 'George'.

97 4runner.jpg

HoBoDanny and golfguy like this.
  2. Mar 13, 2019 at 5:28 PM
    Rowdyron86

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
    97 4runner 215k on the odometer. Was my daily driver but now its not getting the use it was intended for and it’s time for ‘George’ to find a new home. Carpet and headliner and seats have all been replaced and are new. (Corbeau seats). Locking hubs have been added, great pioneer stereo, all new suspension and parts , new WARN winch w/ remote, bumpers, roof rack, rack on back holds 2 gas cans and has a swing out tire carrier, just a really nice, clean, updated, good running truck. I have used AMSOIL from the radiator to the differential since I have had this truck, has new timing belt, runs like a champ. Had it all rekeyed so that one key takes care of doors, ignition and padlocks for the tire and Hi-Lift jack on the back. I am selling it bc I would like a pickup. I am looking for a Ford F150 or a Tacoma and for the right truck I would bring cash to make the deal happen. $8,500 is what I am asking for George. Also willing to trade on firearms.
    More pics

C685AE97-BAE3-4F64-A969-4E78C652CD7F.jpg

3. Mar 13, 2019 at 5:39 PM
    Rowdyron86

Member:
    First Name:
    Ron
    Vehicle:
To Top