1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

5th gen 2nd row seats / parts

Discussion in '5th Gen 4Runner Parts Marketplace (2010-2024)' started by MeefZah, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Aug 23, 2019 at 9:34 AM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] ------------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 ORP
    Long story short, 1/2 my rear seat was out of the truck in storage for a camping trip. The garage it was stored in caught fire, and along with a ton of other stuff the seat was destroyed. I spent an inordinate amount of time looking for one locally and via junkyard feelers nationally without success. I did finally, 4 months later, find the seat I was looking for in NY an had it shipped to me in CA... which was not cheap, as you might imagine. Still cheaper than a new seat at the dealer, though.

I have a bunch of parts available since all I needed to replace was the 60% seat cushion and brackets / passenger side. I am willing to part these out if you need, say, a cupholder insert or a headrest or something.

Honestly I'm more interested in helping someone else out who might be in a weirdly similar situation than I am in recouping money; maybe your 98 year old uncle shit all over your backseat and it's now garbage or something. If you need any parts pictured below shoot me a message and coordinate paying for shipping and throwing me a few bucks for the time / trouble of packing and driving to the shipper and you can have it.

Parts are off a 2017 SR5, they are black and gray cloth, and note that this is for a NON 3rd ROW MODEL. The second row seats are totally different between those two models. These are MY seats, they were installed in the truck at time of fire. I removed them and replaced the entire 2nd row with the junkyard seat. I am a non smoker, there is no damage, no staining, no odors. Not "new" but they are perfectly good seats.

I'm unavailable 8-26 to 9-18-19 so if you message me during those times it'll have to wait for a reply until I get back on the grid.

[​IMG]

2. Sep 26, 2019 at 5:34 PM
    MeefZah

MeefZah [OP] ------------

Member:
    First Name:
    Mark
    Lexington, Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '24 ORP
    Seats are gone

Strandskov likes this.