1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2020 Build.

Discussion in '5th Gen Builds (2010-2024)' started by Antman, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Jan 25, 2020 at 10:38 AM
    Antman

Antman [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2021 4Runner off-road premium, 2022 Tacoma
    2021 4Runner: King Coilovers King rear shocks Camburg UCA’s Spc rear Trail arms Icon 52700 rear springs Icon panhard bar SCS Ray10’s Rci Sliders Rci Full Skids 2022 Tacoma Offroad: King Coilovers King rear shocks Deaver leaf springs Camburg UCA Scs Gen 5 Bamf front hybrid bumper Rci Full Skids Rci Sliders
    Got a new 2020 off-road premium. Gonna do a build thread. Going to slowly transform it to what I want over the next month or two.

my plans are to tint, lift, shoes and finally audio. I’ve got an appointment with the tinter today. I have got scs f’5s with 285/70/17 ready to go.

cant decide on the lift though. I plan on doing UCA’s, coils and rears and a new spring. I’m looking to gain about 2” in the front and to raise the rear to about 1 inch of rake. However can’t decide on fox 2.0’s or billy 6112/5160 combo. I had the Bilsteins on my Tacoma. However I visually like the fox’s more. I will only be doing very light off-roading and mainly city driving and fire trails. Anyone have any input between the two?

SlvrSlug, Mac_Runner and WallyT4R like this.
  2. Feb 9, 2020 at 12:42 PM
    dc-refugee

dc-refugee New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Neil
    Vehicle:
    Wannabe who needs advice
    Yeah, I like the F5's too. I don't care for the faux beadlock look that you see on a lot of trucks and SUV's. I prefer clean looking, functional, and lightweight.

Products Discussed in

To Top