1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2016 front bumper...

Discussion in 'General 4Runner Talk' started by Sjgpercussion, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Nov 17, 2020 at 1:56 PM
    Sjgpercussion

Sjgpercussion [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    Vehicle:
    2016 White 4Runner SR5
    Added Black and Blue Mayhem rims so far! Soon... TRD pro roof rack and a small lift!
    Hi all! New here...

This past summer I bought a used 2016 White 4Runner and I really am trying to take care of this baby by getting it cleaned on the reg. I am slightly afraid that I jumped the gun when purchasing this vehicle and do wish I had seen more options or waited a little longer to find something better but with used anything its tough.

ANYWAYS... I only just now realized how CRAPPY the condition of my front bumper is. Who ever had the truck before me or the dealer I bought it from thought it was a clever idea to cover up all blemished with a sort of white paste/paint and for the past 2 months I thought the car wash people just sucked at cleaning my car but my car just looks permanently dirty and I am ashamed that I didn't look close enough at this vehicle before buying. There are small off-white speckles ALL over the front bumper and quite frankly, the entire vehicle but I notice it the most at the front.

Does anyone know, ballpark, how much a new bumper costs? Do you think it's worth my money and if I replace the bumper... should I go for that "Toyota" on the bar bumper or keep the Toyota logo that I currently have on my truck? Would love your thoughts and help!

(Also, when you look at photos or even stepping away a few feet, you can't see these blemishes but it bothers my anxious and OCD nature...)

4runner.HEIC.jpg

2. Nov 17, 2020 at 2:16 PM
    Sjgpercussion

Sjgpercussion [OP] New Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sarah
    Vehicle:
    2016 White 4Runner SR5
    Added Black and Blue Mayhem rims so far! Soon... TRD pro roof rack and a small lift!
    Or does anyone have experience with wrapping? perhaps blacking out the front with vinyl OR Plasti Dip? (I would NOT be doing it myself...)

3. Nov 17, 2020 at 3:49 PM
    trlhiker

trlhiker Lazy Bum

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1992 4Runner SR5 V6 4X4
    Go with the Pro bumper piece and then get one of this. [​IMG]

Sjgpercussion[OP] likes this.

Products Discussed in

To Top