1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2006 SR5 help for a new person

Discussion in '4th Gen 4Runners (2003-2009)' started by Mmartin0617, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Sep 1, 2019 at 7:30 AM
    Mmartin0617

Mmartin0617 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Hey ladies and guys as a poster before. I am just looking at throwing some vehicles into the mix of my next purchase. A small amount about me....currently an owner of a slug, can't even get out of it's own way on the freeway, oil drinking 08 Rav4 with a whine in 1st gear that has been holding on, but every cold winter seems to get worse and is my %90+ everyday vehicle. Also owner of a 12 ISF. So....I have been looking around contemplating V6 or V8. I have read enough about them both. I am not asking which I should get as I am sure either one would suit my needs better. While I understand it has nothing in terms of performance on my ISF it would be nice to be able to have passing power on one lane driving when I have to get over into the other lane of oncoming traffic and pass. Couple of pictures and sellers notes. They are asking $8000. Any wiggle room or go and take a look? That is about trade in value according to NADA for clean condition but as we all know they wouldn't get that for it anyhow. Thanks in advance. Plus this is about a 800 mile drive for me, but can't seem to find this where I live.Screenshot_20190901-081303_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190901-081857_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20190901-081852_Chrome.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top