1. Welcome to 4Runners.com!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all 4Runner discussion topics
    • Transfer over your build thread from a different forum to this one
    • Communicate privately with other 4Runner owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

1990 2 door SR5 V-6 Auto 4wd for sale - $6900

Discussion in '4Runners For Sale' started by Bearrunner, Oct 11, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

1. Oct 11, 2018 at 10:35 AM
    Bearrunner

Bearrunner [OP] New Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    1990 Two Door SR5 V6 4Runner
    1990 Toyota $-Runner SR5 4wd V-6 3.0 engine with 4-speed automatic transmission. SR5 model. Metallic light blue. I am the second owner and bought it from Dave Holt Toyota. The original owner bought it in CA and was custom ordered with tinted glass. He had to make a payment on a motel so had to sell. I have keep it in as perfect shape as possible. Long history of excellent maintenance. This model only made one year and is quite rare. It had 76,000 miles when I bought it and has 297,073 miles now. All that has been done is replace muffler and starter with a Bosch starter. Have used synthetic oil in it and always burn Supreme or non-ethanol gas. It runs flawlessly. New Les Schwab tires ($775.) and in 2017 had new timing belt, water pump, Idler arm and Pitman arm replaced by Import Performance, Bend, OR. ($1,844) Pioneer Stereo with 6 CD Changer, powered by early model Rockford Punch 45 amp. Speakers are Altec Lancing Speakers front and back. Stereo is amazing. Always garaged. Only reason I'm selling is that I bought a newer pick-up. Price is 6,900 for a very rare and highly maintained vehicle. I'm in no hurry to sell. No dealers. I have original Vin # and clean CARFAX for serious enquirers. Clear title. Thanks. Berry. 541-420-700 two. Photos are uploaded under bearrunner media. b.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2018 at 11:21 AM
To Top